LONDON, ENGLAND - APRIL 25: Salomon Kalou of Chelsea celebrates as he scores their first goal during the Barclays Premier League match between Chelsea and Stoke City at Stamford Bridge on April 25, 2010 in London, England. (Photo by Phil Cole/Getty Images)
Here is all the Fulham news from around the web on Tuesday:
- Fulham target former Chelsea frontman - The Ealing Gazette are reporting that Martin Jol is showing an interest in former Chelsea forward Saloman Kalou, who was released by the club at the end of last season. The Ivory Coast international, though, who scored only five goals last season, will also have interested suitors in the form of Liverpool, Arsenal, Newcastle United and Tottenham Hotspur.
- Smith & Pritchard Sign - Development Squad players Alex Smith and Josh Pritchard have signed new contracts with the club.
- Anfield boss to bid on Dempsey - New Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers is keen on making Clint Dempsey one of three or four "significant" signings over the course of the summer.
- PL pair make Swiss squad - Pajtim Kasami has made the Swiss national team for the Olympics, but there was a surprise exclusion of Philippe Senderos, despite suggestions his place in the side was a certainty.
- Duff dismisses quit claims - Winger Damien Duff has insisted that he wants to play football "until I drop", dismissing the idea that he is set to quit the Republic of Ireland national setup.